• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another crack smoker.......

yup offered $250 and trades? he said sure, but wanted an 09 superduty. funny guy

Send him a picture of a shell that has been rolled and gutted, maybe even burned. Tell him he'd have to come up with a lot more than $250 to make this trade.

yup offered $250 and trades? he said sure, but wanted an 09 superduty. funny guy

Send him this and say "DEAL!"

:D

GetPicsForm.aspx

Last edited:
"I will give you $100 and a PSE Crossbow for it. Of course you are going to have to drive it down here since you are the one in the oil business. If that doesnt sound good let me know what you would be looking for to sell/ trade it

Thanks
--Alex

256-775-7272"

Lets see what he says to that. The telephone number is for Papa Johns back home. 775PAPA!!!

He'll prolly ask if I left off a zero on the $100 offer. I am serious though, a hundred bucks and a crossbow with free delivery...consider it sold.

Havent been on here in a while but im scrapping my jeep and switching everything over to this other 98 I got for $50 from exnews4xj (who abandoned the jeep world for a bronco). Lol I could see if he wants to trade for my old one minus the bumper and winch... Its got part of a cage!

IMG_0102.jpg

Damn I needed a good laugh and this thread did the trick!!!:roflmao::laugh2::roflmao::laugh2::roflmao:

Man you guys just made my night! I can't wait 'til I have the money to move out there near you guys! Oh and don't worry I'm not comin' from Texas or California so I hope Ya'll don't mind a Misery license plate on the trails for a little while.

Last edited:
Man you guys just my my night! I can't wait 'til I have the money to move out there near you guys! Oh and don't worry I'm not comin' from Texas or California so I hope Ya'll don't mind a Misery license plate on the trails for a little while.

I am cool with Misery peoples, they seem alright.....:D Welcome in advance!!:thumbup:

man, it sure depends on the area, I understand the 87 being tripple the value, But the First one is priced way less then anything around here, If i could find a running 00' for $1500 or less it would be mine!

man, it sure depends on the area, I understand the 87 being tripple the value, But the First one is priced way less then anything around here, If i could find a running 00' for $1500 or less it would be mine!

The first one is a smashed, high-mile XJ with a bad engine....... I wouldn't call that "running"... :dunno:

Back