• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Amazed: The Sea Chickens..........

Glenn B

Member #69
NAXJA Member
The Seattle Sea Chickens are actually doing well. If they lose to Green Bay, they at least played well. :)
Glenn

As a Bears fan, whoever is playing Green Bay is my second favorite team

Y'know, I'm just glad Dallas made it to the playoffs. Before the season, everyone said they would do good to make it to .500. I was confident they would win at least 10 games.

Sorry about the hijack.

Pretty darned good game. I am not a big football watcher.... but this one has me sucked in.

Damn!!!! Interception and TD GB. :(

"I am not a big football watcher.... but this one has me sucked in."

No doubt there, that was a well matched game. Both teams gave it their all and it showed. If every game was that well matched, I'd maybe be a football fan :)

Denver vs Indy OTOH :rolleyes:

Hey Lesslimited ... that is why it is sooo much fun when the Bears get beat by the Pack (which is often). You Chicago guys take everything so serious ... :peace: bro

Les

Oh yes, the thread ... it was a very good game between the Seahawks and Pack. The Seahawks played like Champs and showed they deserved to be there. :thumbup:

Back