• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All my jeep stuff

imma honky

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to sell everything I have cherokee related. Tons of parts, will not part out unless the price makes up the difference it would cost me to scrap the remainder. I am not hard up for money, so If I don't get near my asking price, I will hold on to everything in hopes that I will have time to finish what I started. I am not making ANY profit from this, nor am I breaking even. I figure the parts would be better suited to go to someone who can use them now. With that said, here is what I have.
Lot 1:$2500 OBO
1990 Red, 4 door, 2WD sport cherokee with AW4 and I6
Power windows and power locks
Grey interior
Not currently running but have 95% of parts to get it running.
New parts (not yet installed)
Full exhaust from headers to tailpipe(APN header with AGR blocked off, New downpipe, new set of bolts, magnaflow cat, flowmaster 40 series)
M.O.R.E motor mounts
OEM tranny mount
new set of head bolts
Tanked head with new inards(springs, valves ect...)
All new gaskets from head up are included (all fel-pro perma-torque series)
New oil filter adapter o-rings (already installed)
Aftermarket HU and infinity speakers
*This was my daily driver, but I started to fix a blow-by problem, and got burnt out and bought a grand cherokee.

Lot 2:$2500
1990 laredo, 4WD, 4 door (gutted and semi doorless)
This has been my project, but build time has dwindled less each year.
Gutted, means gutted.
Would make a great trail rig or body donor. Engine is currently pulled and on a stand.
Comes with a never installed 5.5 RE kit with ADJ uppers and lowers.
D44
2x tube doors for the front (never installed)
Formatt fab tail light boxes (never installed)
2003 intake manifold from a I6 from a wrangler (comes with TB and injector rail)
spare 89' motor
extra set of 10 hole alum wheels
front skid plate (powdercoated yellow)
99' complete cab/engine wire harness
set of heavy duty battery cables
CS 130 alternator
A/c delete bracket
2x grand cherokee grey seat (excellent cond.) with a partial install bracket
Extra set of BLACK power (n ohole for manual crank) door panels in excellent condition.
Original engine block bored .40 over with matching pistons and rings.
new timing cover
set of 8 mustang orange top injectors that have been professionally cleaned and tested.
new tranny mount (OEM)

There is probably more stuff, but I can't think of them off the top of my head right now(will emend the ad later). Would sell BOTH lots for $4500 OBO. Will need to be towed off. Buyer will also receive a complimentary steak dinner! Serious inquiries only. Pics can be supplied, but will take a few days (do to free time). Work has taken over my life, so my loss can be your gain. 2 cherokee's with tons of parts

imma honky said:
Looking to sell everything I have cherokee related. Tons of parts, will not part out unless the price makes up the difference it would cost me to scrap the remainder. I am not hard up for money, so If I don't get near my asking price, I will hold on to everything in hopes that I will have time to finish what I started. I am not making ANY profit from this, nor am I breaking even. I figure the parts would be better suited to go to someone who can use them now. With that said, here is what I have.
Lot 1:$2500 OBO
1990 Red, 4 door, 2WD sport cherokee with AW4 and I6
Power windows and power locks
Grey interior
Not currently running but have 95% of parts to get it running.
New parts (not yet installed)
Full exhaust from headers to tailpipe(APN header with AGR blocked off, New downpipe, new set of bolts, magnaflow cat, flowmaster 40 series)
M.O.R.E motor mounts
OEM tranny mount
new set of head bolts
Tanked head with new inards(springs, valves ect...)
All new gaskets from head up are included (all fel-pro perma-torque series)
New oil filter adapter o-rings (already installed)
Aftermarket HU and infinity speakers
*This was my daily driver, but I started to fix a blow-by problem, and got burnt out and bought a grand cherokee.

Lot 2:$2500
1990 laredo, 4WD, 4 door (gutted and semi doorless)
This has been my project, but build time has dwindled less each year.
Gutted, means gutted.
Would make a great trail rig or body donor. Engine is currently pulled and on a stand.
Comes with a never installed 5.5 RE kit with ADJ uppers and lowers.
D44
2x tube doors for the front (never installed)
Formatt fab tail light boxes (never installed)
2003 intake manifold from a I6 from a wrangler (comes with TB and injector rail)
spare 89' motor
extra set of 10 hole alum wheels
front skid plate (powdercoated yellow)
99' complete cab/engine wire harness
set of heavy duty battery cables
CS 130 alternator
A/c delete bracket
2x grand cherokee grey seat (excellent cond.) with a partial install bracket
Extra set of BLACK power (n ohole for manual crank) door panels in excellent condition.
Original engine block bored .40 over with matching pistons and rings.
new timing cover
set of 8 mustang orange top injectors that have been professionally cleaned and tested.
new tranny mount (OEM)

There is probably more stuff, but I can't think of them off the top of my head right now(will emend the ad later). Would sell BOTH lots for $4500 OBO. Will need to be towed off. Buyer will also receive a complimentary steak dinner! Serious inquiries only. Pics can be supplied, but will take a few days (do to free time). Work has taken over my life, so my loss can be your gain. 2 cherokee's with tons of parts
Sure, $3999 shipped.

Ok, selling the red 4 door as-is, no new parts for 400$. come tow it away please! Clear title.

PM me when/if you want to sell Lot 2 seperatly:wierd:
Couple things i'd be interested in....I just picked up a
'91

PM me when/if you want to sell Lot 2 seperatly:wierd:
Couple things i'd be interested in....I just picked up a
'91

If you mean, part it out, that highly doubtful. Trying to get rid of it all at once, parting things out, means I have to find a place for the leftovers, which is something i don't really want to invest the headache in. But I may be negotiable on the asking price of the lot itself.

I'm assuming the red one that is not stripped down. I will have some pics tomorrow.

If you mean, part it out, that highly doubtful. Trying to get rid of it all at once, parting things out, means I have to find a place for the leftovers, which is something i don't really want to invest the headache in. But I may be negotiable on the asking price of the lot itself.

Yea, I understand we are in the same boat b/c i dont want to find a place for the leftovers either!! Just though i'd ask. Thanks

Back