• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Albany Area People

Mtb Jak

NAXJA Forum User
hey just wondering who around here is an XJ owner and what not becuase im going to be doing some mods and was just thinking if there was anyone i could turn to for help around here for help or ideas!

thanks!

Im from Glennville.. near Schnectady.. ya youll know if your from around here lol

I live in Saratoga Springs and work in Scotia. So if you ever need anything just let me know. Moved here back in Sept and just picked up a 91 last week so I will be doing alot of work myself. Jimmy

Check out the Upstate NY thread a way down the page. There are several people in the Area and up the northway. I live further up and over, in Vermont, but I think there's a fairly active community of Jeepers in the Glens Falls area too.

I live IN Albany... and I am actually moving to schenectady next month.

I'm on the road a lot- I've got a white '96 sport with grizzly wheels. I'm missing the LF door trim (with the red stripe).

honk if you see me!

~Tony

I live in Albany city with a 99 xj. there is a club called adirondackjeeps they have a website with the same name. a lot of members with a lot of knowledge and resources def check out their forum.

Back