• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AJ's offroad

philagony94xj

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone buy a bumper or sliders from them lately? I know the business was sold last year and AJ himself is no longer building the products.

I am curious about if the new ownership is building to the same standards that was built before?

Any real world experience with the company since the sale would be helpful.

bought a rear bumper from them about a year ago....i thought it was built very well....really strong and for a great price. fit great....only problem was one of the nuts on the nut strips was off by a hair...but other than that i was very happy....friggin beefy...guy named Eric and his family own it now. Eric is a very good guy, answered the phone most of the time and if i left a message got back to me within the day.

He is open to custom work as well. So if you have any ideas he can fab them up for you. Was also getting into the pick up truck and other domestic and foreign vehicles for work as well.

AJ didnt leave any in depth details about his bumpers or sliders so they worked off of what they had. Turn around time was un real. They built my entire bumper in 1 week and had it shipped to me. I thought it was going to take a month. And they filled in other peoples order's from the past year as well. I was pretty floored by that.

I'd definitely do business with him again but i like fabbing my own things now

Thanks for the response. Its a bit reassuring knowing that you had a good experience with the company. I think I'll be giving them a call soon.

Back