• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

after lift question

warmhambone

NAXJA Forum User
I just put on a 3" lift. It had new LCA's, swaybar drop bracket and hd SS and full leaf packs. It drives good and straight. When the wind picks up though, it is all over the place and sometimes hard to stay in my lane. I did notice this before the lift but it was not near as bad. Is this something im gonna have to get used too, or is there something else i can do to the suspension to help this problem?

your lifted and higher up. that make you feel more of the cross winds. if it bothers you too much, drive a smaller car.

Mine does that as well .. and i feel your pain Xj's are TINY . most cars are roomier.. im likw 6ft 1" and i just fit.. unfortunately im smaller out o my group of friends so most of my friends dont fit... like my best friend is 6ft11" and loves jeeps just doesnt fit any of em.. So he drives a Durango.
wich by the way follows me surpisingly well

Back