• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

acos

best way to achieve desired height up front?

• adjustable coil spacers

Votes: 61 54.5%
  • poly spacers

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • full height springs

Votes: 48 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
marshapepper said:
i'm down to try the homemade one what's the worst that could happen? one gives out in an off camber situation and causes a dratamatic rollover with severe rig damage and personal head trauma, at least i'd have a good story

This thread is over a year old, do you think they are still wondering which to use?

Doubtful.

hey rich, if you happen to read this, the coil adjusters for those ricers are not acos, they're much cheaper and they fit mcpherson struts

i voted for acos, just that way you can adjust as needed with bumper and such. If you get it wrong with springs or poly and its not level, your out money.

I've had mine for about a year and I have no complaints, I had to cut the factory bump stomps off of my 93, some of them screw on though I think. The only problem I had was that the rubber part of the bump step keeps falling off because the allen head screw continuously falls off.
Jeep7004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back