• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Accomodations

Just booked mine at Hotel Attica..they said they only have a couple left. So like Tyler said better book now.

with the change in plans from camping, I just booked 2 rooms at the Hotel Attica. They are filling up quick and only have a few spots open. So if anyone is on the fence, they better get a reservation or the place will be booked up.

There's no way I would stay there again. I hope your experience is better.

red 'camping in the truck' heep

There's no way I would stay there again. I hope your experience is better.

red 'camping in the truck' heep

We have since changed our minds and are bringing out the slide in camper for the truck. That place was a dive, the only thing it had going for it was it was warm and the owner sat down in the bar until damn near 4AM last year with Jeremy and I and we got shit hose drunk and it only cost about $20 :D

Cheese "hanging at the campgrounds with the cool kids" Man

I will be staying at Brads house 20 minutes away! :D i'm the DD so no worries there, other than having to drive a ford! :puke:

Cheese "hanging at the campgrounds with the cool kids" Man

sweet, that means I can fawk with your stuff while you're passed out.

87 "doesn't drink, but is a bit mischievous" manche

PS- Because I don't drink I am willing to drive anyone back to attica after the campfire. Find me, it's a standing offer and always has been.

ill be staying at the campground.

disco " i sleep where i pass out" steve

Back