• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A MJ build.. The story of a dead XJ

Presents came today

Steering brace
27d812c9d425ff12f768d01d3e9bfea0.jpg

Discos
1553292b726d55798b6dfcca7d2b79e1.jpg

Tcase linkage
7d9108997f8f47db81668c182a0325fa.jpg

And a radio I got through a rewards program at work
784487ab01dea73f7ec48828337e8cd1.jpg

BAHAHA my after what happened to my XJ I told my woman about the MJ and she was just like "no"... welp that didn't stop me so I just have everything I buy shipped to work now :clap:

Get one of those Pre-paid cards. I use BlueBird from Walmart. Then set it up with work address. Wham, buy stuff online, wife doesn't know, no paper trail. Last time I got a raise at work I set it up so a small portion of my paycheck direct deposits on it.

Get one of those Pre-paid cards. I use BlueBird from Walmart. Then set it up with work address. Wham, buy stuff online, wife doesn't know, no paper trail. Last time I got a raise at work I set it up so a small portion of my paycheck direct deposits on it.
You sir. Are a genius :cool:

Been slacking on photos but I ended up swapping columns to avoid wiring. Engine is in. Rear axle is coming out Thursday to get the soa setup
c15c437a2051ca3290e56fc619e3865b.jpg
79830a37d88d18254b33a95368a14e50.jpg
05ce005cc6a187a8980f70022c1ee67a.jpg
5cce9050b2c30193df3234f9a240ff21.jpg

well look at that. Full on HO under the hood.

That Comanche is sitting in my drive. I'll snap a photo. I think that mini console will fit in a medium flat rate box.

well look at that. Full on HO under the hood.

That Comanche is sitting in my drive. I'll snap a photo. I think that mini console will fit in a medium flat rate box.
I actually just got a matching one yesterday! Thanks tho!

Do you still want the prop valve? Ill be taking it out this week

If you don't mind sticking it in a box, yeah.

I plan on keeping mine, and a working spare would be nice.

PM me your address so I can send you some money to cover shipping.

Why do you guys have to hide shit from your wives? As long as parts keep showing up for her jeep too all is well in our house :D

Why do you guys have to hide shit from your wives? As long as parts keep showing up for her jeep too all is well in our house :D
Lol right.. my woman's jeep needs some suspension work so I recommended a minor lift.. she goes "why?" Got a chance to get some 17" moab wheels with 31's for cheap and she thinks they look the same as the ones she has... but shshe wants pink halos... :eek:

Unfortunately we all didnt marry Jeep girls. And if I bought her shoes every time I bought truck parts Id be living in a cardboard box.

shoes...:flamemad: I fight a daily battle with shoes. I don't know why I bought her a shoe rack.. she never uses it lol

Marrying jeep is probably the more expensive option. She explodes front axles with alarming frequency

hasta

cause pit crew.

she's fun to watch though.

hahaha always

so when I installed the heater core with AC I put an updated mopar gasket set on it due to the frequent leaking these vehicles have through that area. I even added some silicone. well, its been raining the past two days and I went out to check... passenger floor has over an inch standing water... FML. Guess the core is coming back out

replaced that part of the floor and didn't put plugs back in. im going to pull the core back out and reseal it. ill suck the water out with a shop vac

Back