• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 XJ - Needs TLC $1000 obo

Jeepsterboy101

NAXJA Forum User
Well gentlemen, I've been holding off on doing this for years but I am finally over it. I have a 99XJ that I need to get rid of. It hasn't started since July 07' when I parted it out. It sat in my backyard for 3 years and it is now in my buddies garage in Clairemont/Kearny Mesa. The Jeep rolls and is ready to be pushed onto a trailer. Everything I have Jeep related comes with the Jeep if you want it. Its easily 1000-1500 bucks in parts. I'll try to post up a picture later today of it in the garage.

Good:
-TnT long arm kit
-TnT belly pan
-SYE and d/s
-rock rails
-All body panels are in tact (some rock rash on front and rear fenders)
-Less then 100k on the motor - I believe its right around 90k
-All interior is in tact
-HP D30

There are a few other things that I can't think of right now. But with a little work and a few bucks this thing can be rollin' in no time. Also, I DO NOT have the title. The registration is past due and the DMV is holding the title until that is paid. That's pretty much the basics of it. If you have any questions or want to come and look at it just give me a call or shoot me a PM on here. Thanks.

-Scott
760-803-8852

I've been a member of NAXJA since 04' so not sure who is still around that remembers me but I am sure there is someone that can vouch for me. Haven't been on here since 07' really though. Thanks again.

Here are a few old pics of it -

standard.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

Last edited:
Wanna trade? ;) I miss being in a XJ!

I was told the registration can only go 4 years past due. I am not sure how much it is currently, but I would think around 600 dollars. But is hasn't been registered since 06 or 07.

Wanna trade? ;) I miss being in a XJ!

I was told the registration can only go 4 years past due. I am not sure how much it is currently, but I would think around 600 dollars. But is hasn't been registered since 06 or 07.

Does it turn over? Make any noise beside creek rollin up the trailer and pushed curious

I haven't cranked it over since July 07' when I tore it apart. But before then it ran flawless and it has less then 100k, I think its closer to 90k. So, it would need to be properly re-started and it should start up fine. After all, it is a 4.0!

I too am interested. When you say it ran till you tore it apart, your talking about the parts removed or you tore the engine apart? If it ran when you parked it what was the reason for parking it? I am close in Riverside and can come take a look but a pic would be great!!

Back