• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 Jeep Partout

Interior trim pieces if they are grey.

Jeepwants015.jpg

that piece of trim for both sides?

Ben H said:
Interior trim pieces if they are grey.

Jeepwants015.jpg

that piece of trim for both sides?
$35 shipped for both.

The window motor is sold off driver side, do you still want everything else from that door and everything for the other 3?

Alright Im making this public to protect the forum members, and if it proves to be false ill have it removed and apologize.

Its been a week since you recieved my payment and its been a week of no contact. The last time you contacted me was through pm which stated you pulled it last monday and shipped it tuesday and would send me the tracking number. Assuming you used UPS Ground it would take 5-7 days to ship. The 5th day is today so if i dont get it in the next 3 days i will make contact with PayPal and attempt to recover my money. I am doing all this to protect myself and other forum members due to you lack of communication and lack of online activity. If I recieve a refund through PayPal and the package arrives shortly after I will gladly resend the original agreed upon amount of money back to you.

XJoshua said:
Alright Im making this public to protect the forum members, and if it proves to be false ill have it removed and apologize.

Its been a week since you recieved my payment and its been a week of no contact. The last time you contacted me was through pm which stated you pulled it last monday and shipped it tuesday and would send me the tracking number. Assuming you used UPS Ground it would take 5-7 days to ship. The 5th day is today so if i dont get it in the next 3 days i will make contact with PayPal and attempt to recover my money. I am doing all this to protect myself and other forum members due to you lack of communication and lack of online activity. If I recieve a refund through PayPal and the package arrives shortly after I will gladly resend the original agreed upon amount of money back to you.
Check your PM's.

To everyone else, this is just a mixup. Either I made a mistake when giving the address to the post office or they messed up shipment, because it went to the wrong address. I'm leaving now to reship your parts.

And it doesn't have cruise control.

As I stated above an apology is in order. I have recieved a tracking number and the last shipment was indeed a failure due to errors.

So to clear things up this seller is not a bad person or a scammer.

Microz,

I finally got the shippment, but you sent the wrong parts. I didnt think it could have been messed up if I posted a picture, but I suppose that picture was to much to process. Please answer your PMs shortly, for I am running out of time to make a claim with Paypal.

Not laughing,
Ben H.

Back