• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 F250 XLT 2WD Super Cab

bshaw

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my Ford F250 HD.
5.4L V8, 2 wheel drive, 123k miles, XLT package (power everything), Super Cab (4 door basically), Blue in color, Automatic tranny, blue cloth interior, AC blows cold, after market stereo, rear sliding back window, brake controller, running boards (vinyl, not metal), bed liner, all 4 tires have less than 5k miles on them, over sized tires rated for towing, and has a hitch (class 3 I think).

Condition of the truck is Good, meaning there are some scratches and minor dings, other than that the truck is in great shape!
Mechanically the truck is in great shape, spark plugs replaced less than 2k miles ago. 7 out of the 8 coils were replaced less than 300 miles ago (have two more brand new coils, goes with the truck), and the battery was replaced this past winter.

Drives very smooth, and shifts very smooth! Truck has a clean title. I have maybe towed with it once to twice a year mainly for the Jeep, other than that it sets A LOT for the fact that I have a car for a daily driver. Selling for the fact that I need a 4x4 ¾ ton truck. Open for trades+cash (if need be) for the following only: ¾ ton truck, 4x4, extended cab or 4 door.
I am asking $6500 OBO!

I will be adding pictures soon, and can send them via email if you like. Please contact me for more details, by a pm or call Jeremy @ 614.507.7787. Thanks

Truck003.jpg

Truck005.jpg

Truck002.jpg

Truck001.jpg

truckpics004.jpg

Truck004.jpg

Truck006.jpg

truckpics002.jpg

Back