• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'99 Cherokee Sport

guys real sorry but I just had knee surgery, so it is going to take me a while to pull any remaining parts. will be on crutches for 6 weeks. if you are interested in something big then coming to pull yourself could be an option. let me know.

If the doors are still around, I need the passenger side mirror. I think there was somebody in the WTB forum that wanted the Driver's side mirror.

I just got an offer pending yesterday for both of the side mirrors. I am boxing and sending them tomorrow as long as that offer doesn't fall through.

If it does though your are next in line

PM'd

Front axle. Will pull.

also drive shafts are still up for grabs as well as 4 interior door panels. sale fell through on those. they are in good shape. dark agate color. switches removed.

also still have dash surround, sale on this has also seemed to fall through
6746kx.jpg

also other random dash pieces. gas door. let me know what your looking for. still might have it.

rear c 8.25 SOLD
rear bench seats SOLD

front HP D30 still for sale complete, as well as all drive shafts. NP231, as well as AW4 are available.

Back