• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'98 XJ Limited - lifted

laredowhite

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my 1998 XJ Limited. Metallic green with saddle interior. Clean title, 152,XXX miles, 4.0 six cylinder, automatic. A/C, tilt steering, cruise control, ABS, power drivers seat, power windows, power door locks, power heated mirrors, tinted windows, alarm.
Rusty's Offroad 4.5" lift including their; springs, shocks, lower control arms, adjustable upper control arms, 1" drop transfer case crossmember and adjustable track bar. Rubicon Express steering stabilizer, drop pitman arm, Rough Country "quick release" front sway bar end links, rock sliders, JCR front bumper w/driving lights and factory tow package. Newer 31" all terrain tires on Cragar 15x8 steel wheels.

Overall, this Jeep XJ Limited is clean and in really good condition inside and out. It's been very dependable as my daily driver for the past 2 years and I've kept it well maintained. Runs and drives great. Current smog and registration (good until March 2017). Located in Santa Cruz, Ca.
Can see pics at: http://monterey.craigslist.org/cto/5624892576.html

Pink slip and smog certificate in hand.
Call or text (831) 818-7336
$7,900 - cash only, thanks.

Last edited:
You might find that most of us here will say you are asking way too much for your xj, as many other people on craigslist are. For reference, less than 2 years ago I spent $2800 on a very similar xj. Good luck with your sale.

I would price it around 4500$ for craigslist No Names and 2500-3400$ for a forum member.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Looks like I overpaid when I bought it then, lol. Time to re-group. I guess no matter how much you put into them, they're still just Jeeps!

Anyone know how I can delete my for sale post on here? Thanks

Yea im super curious. I still look at least 100 xj postings 5 times a day to look for deals....only time I see em go that high is when they are on big axles and an atlas caged psc etc. id be curious to know.

Back