• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ Lifted

toast

NAXJA Forum User
Sad but true. Its a necessary step for me to buy a house.

1998 Cherokee with 84,XXX miles. Salvage title.
4.0l AW4
5.5" Rusty's Longarm suspension
TnT stiffeners
Rusty's OTK steering upgrade
Rear D44 with rockring, aussie, crown vic disc brakes, 4.56's
Front hpd30, open, 4.56's (aussie may be included)
Gas tank skid
Rock rails
Winch Bumper, and custum rear bumper, both have recovery points
SYE
Rare "I've been wheeling" appearance package including scrape marks from trees, and "Rock Kisses"

$2800
Moabs/Tires not included at this price

Earlier this year, when she was nice and pretty..

IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_3688.jpg

Not sure, bought it stock with the marked title. The hatch hinge area looks to be repaired, but I am by no means a body guy..

Are the factory flares broken, or did you just take them off and possibly may still have them?

How does it run? Any leaks from the common areas such as exhaust manifold, rear main, or valve cover?

How is the interior, still clean, can I get a few pics of the interior?

How much for it if you included the Moabs and MT/R's?

What does it need besides body work, anything mechanical you can think of?

I assume she's fairly road worthy, driving it to Green Bay from ST. Paul going to be an issue, or do I need to bring a trailer? Thanks for the info..

[email protected] is my e-mail

What size tire and wheel is it fitted with currently? I know they don't come with the deal but I wanted to see what I had around here that fits. That would make a difference if I may be interested or not: dont want to have to front that cash in addition to possible vehicle purch.
Again, as asked previously by another poster; what would the price be with the wheels and tires?

Back