• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 Sport Chili pepper red part out

Ill be in mass the weekend of may 25-26. and if my jeeps done by then could bring them back. If my jeeps not done Ill have my car, so then your out of luck.

I might be interested in the header panel. but I have to see. I might have to cut the broken part of mine off to clear my tires anyway.

I will take the front doors. Is there anybody who lives close by that could bring them to NACFest for me?

I might be able to grab them Jordan. Looking like I may be out around the Amherst area next weekend and coule work something out

if the jeep is done Ill be able to pick them up memorialday weekend. if its not which Im thinking will be the case, I plan on taking my car.

lol I just saw your new sig. 08 siennas flex really well.

Do you have rear bumper caps, rear bumper brackets and the defe ost button as well...how much for the parts shipped to 90061..

Back