• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 Explorer 8.8 98% bolt in. Vancouver, Washington

I can't believe no one's bought this yet. Put it on Pirate. It'll be gone in a day.

I'd take it if I was closer...

250 shipped?

i thought not... :anon:

Been on Pirate - has had more posts and views here. It is listed on JU and Timbercrawler as well..... :(

To a point now if someone wants the 8.8 (with the spacers and flange) and the Dana 30 (with the extra shafts and new brakes) they can have all of it for $600 - come and get it..

Ed

God damnit I wish I was in washington...

I'm gonna call my aunt in oregon. :patriot:

Damn, I thought I was gonna go on a road trip soon. :doh:

I may be able to take these axles off your hands. I gotta talk to the family up in oregon, and they might be able to swing by with cash/truck to haul them. That is, if the axles are still for sale. party1:

The 8.8 was in the distant future plan for me, but I might consider it if the deal was too good to refuse. I live near Seattle and would meet you half way - assuming I can haul it in my xj. Send me a pm with the lowest $ you are willing to take and I'll reply yes or no.

thanks,

Have not heard anything back from anyone.....:dunno: Have been asked what my bottom line is.

If someone wants both the Dana 30, spare shafts, and all new brake stuff, the 8.8, the spacers, the flange, and whatever else I have it can go for $600.

Any questions - let me know. Need any pictures - let me know. Someone want to make an offer of part - let me know. Want to get this stuff out of my garage.

Ed

I'm interested, and don't live far away if it's still available. One question though, will the stock XJ drive shaft bolt up to this, or would I need a new shaft to? I need to check what my gear ratio is, but let me know if you still have it or not.

Thanks!

Added some more pictures to the webpage link. Take a look.

Mission-inc:
You still interested in the complete setup? Let me know - have a couple local people interested now.

Cougar101:
May have to change the length of the shaft - this does/will come with the correct flange to put on the end. Have had good luck with Six States in Portland for shortening a driveline for me - did not cost too much. I also have a couple extra rear drivelines in the garage - two different lengths. Also have a Dana 30 front with matching 3.73 gears and spare shafts.

Thanks for looking,
Ed
http://www.nitrorc.com/ed/Content/Axle.asp

SOLD.

Thanks Ed. I've been working on the rear axle alittle everyday to hopefully get it bolted on by the end of the month.

Thanks again! :guitar:

No porblem - glad you like the stuff. Have had a hard time getting on this page the last couple of day. Send some pictures when you get all done.... with this stage that is :D

Later,
Ed

Back