• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 xj part out.

Ghost, I want to pick up the front bumper when I'm down your way next weekend. I will be passing through your area on Sunday the 30th. PM me a place/address to meet, time will be around noon to 1pm, if thats convenient for you.

Manual or power doors?

I need the window switches for all 4 doors.

I also need the 2 outer dash vents.

Glenn, how is the dash and all the A/C stuff?

I just picked up a 97 and the prior owner cut all the A/C out to make a OBA setup.

Glenn, how is the dash and all the A/C stuff?

I just picked up a 97 and the prior owner cut all the A/C out to make a OBA setup.

SPecifically what are you looking for? The box that the heater core and condensor was in went to 00classic. The rest is all there.

I need the A/C lines, dryer, evaporator (behind the grill), and the compressor.

I bought Rockpile's 97 and he managed to cut the lines and destroy everything in the A/C system.

I also need a complete gray dash and steering column.

I am using the 97 to convert my MJ over to a 97+ truck. The XJ is a country and the dash is brown, which will not work with my gray interior.

I need the A/C lines, dryer, evaporator (behind the grill), and the compressor.

I bought Rockpile's 97 and he managed to cut the lines and destroy everything in the A/C system.

I also need a complete gray dash and steering column.

I am using the 97 to convert my MJ over to a 97+ truck. The XJ is a country and the dash is brown, which will not work with my gray interior.

$200 for all this stuff? Jeep was guted this week. HAve front and rear DS, rear hatch, rear doors, computer, engine, transmission, and tcare still available.

A/C lines, dryer, evaporator (behind the grill), and the compressor.

a complete gray dash and steering column

$200 for all the stuff above? If so we may have a deal!

Still have the front doors by any chance? and are the power or manual if you have them.

I believe they are spoken for. I'll look through my pm's tomorrow. they are manual by the way.

aight, I may be heading NC way during xmas, might be interested if they are available. I want them for my MJ, so I would need the door checks and the striker assembly off the body too.

Back