• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 XJ for parts in VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gridikal

NAXJA Forum User
My XJ was totalled by the insurance co. and I'm selling the Jeep, as a whole, for 700. It has front left damage- enough to make the body useless. Drivetrain seems Ok, engine starts and some doors are still usable

Specs:
1997 XJ, 135k miles, 4.0, hp D30, cry 8.25, NP231, brand new 235/75 tires (maybe 30 miles on them) black d-spoke wheels, Edelbrock header

Again, the whole jeep goes or its going to the junkyard- the community laws here do not allow me to keep unused vehicles in the back yard.

DSCF0652.JPG

DSCF0656.JPG

DSCF0658.JPG

DSCF0663.JPG

DSCF0654.JPG

DSCF0662.JPG

DSCF0657.JPG

DSCF0667.JPG

holy crap, can we get the story behind this accident??

that looks a bit worse than mine did when that silly democrat woman pulled out in front of me in he ford tarus, the tarus didn't win.

airbag deployed!! Glad you're ok!

Airbag = toatal most of the time these days. Those thiinga are expensive. Saw one go off on lower 2 a couple years ago. That was intresting. Sure wish you were closer.

I really don't have the means to pull the engine etc, and if it doesnt roll I cant get the boneyard to come pick it up.

It was really supposed to go to the yard this week- next week for sure.

If anyone is still interested I got a new '01 and swaped the tires over to it so the '97 no longer has them.

Will the bone yard pay you for it? If not that sucks. What town is it in? Churchville? Man that is 6.5 hours from me.

Ghost said:
Will the bone yard pay you for it? If not that sucks. What town is it in? Churchville? Man that is 6.5 hours from me.

Yea, from my understanding this yard will give me a decent price- even more so if they can drive it onto the rollback.

dothedew24_7 said:
It just left for Ord's Wreaking Yard in staunton if anyone feels the need to canabalize.
What did they pay you for it?

dothedew24_7 said:
Sadly only $300- makes me wish I had the garage cleaned out and an engine stand. At least I got enough to pay for the hotel for the Charlotte race this weekend :D
I guess you had no way to transport it? I would have meet you in Charlotte and given $500. That is why I asked what they would give you for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back