• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97+ Header panel and Fiberglass Front Fenders

LastMJ

NAXJA Forum User
Package Deal! 97+ Header Panel (complete) and Fiberglass fenders! Good for converting your 96 and older XJ or MJ to the newer front end.

Factory (from a 2001) XJ Header Panel, comes complete with headlights (after market euro style), turn signals (factory) and marker lights (factory). The passenger headlight bezel has a small chunk missing from it from a freaking shopping cart years ago. I just never got around to replacing it. Also comes with the turn signal socket to plug the one your 96 and older XJ doesn't come with since the 97+ used two in each turn signal.

Trailer Products 5" Bulge Fiberglass Fenders - Top gel coat melted some when the cab of my Comanche went up in flames. The fenders are as structurally strong/sound as new. Just needs to be refinished. I cleaned them up, smoothed them out pretty well and coated them with some paint to make it easier to see where it needed to be filled.

IMG_3794.jpg

IMG_3793.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg

(this only shows the base header, but I have all the pieces for it set aside)

This is what it looked like on the truck prior to the"event" -

92MJwith35s003.jpg

Parts are in Garden Grove, CA (Orange County)

$650 for the package. And before you ask, I'd rather not separate, but for the right price, I might be willing to do so.

email - gogetemturbo at gmail.com
call/text - 714-454-six39six

--Jake

Any offers folks??? Still for sale. I keep them bolted to the truck to make sure they don't get banged around and broken. Quick to unbolt them.

$200 for the fenders...

Hmmm....sorry, that's a bit low. Looks like you don't need them anyhow, that 2500 front end looks good!
Just figured I'd throw an offer out there. Ya I was thinking about taking a dremel to the fenders to fit the headlight housing.

I've got a 94' HP dana 30 housing with a T&J gusset kit, currie mini-skids, blue torch lower control arms, and a reinforced upper control arm. Comes with axle shaft and some 3:73 gears.

Also have THIS budweiser bar mirror valued at $450 and a Firestone neon light valued at $300.

And this Baja Universal Basket from poly perfomance that is brand new and was $300 plus tax.
IMG_20110331_155836.jpg

interested in any of this? if not, what are you interested in?

I've got a 94' HP dana 30 housing with a T&J gusset kit, currie mini-skids, blue torch lower control arms, and a reinforced upper control arm. Comes with axle shaft and some 3:73 gears.

Also have THIS budweiser bar mirror valued at $450 and a Firestone neon light valued at $300.

And this Baja Universal Basket from poly perfomance that is brand new and was $300 plus tax.
IMG_20110331_155836.jpg

interested in any of this? if not, what are you interested in?

Hmmm, I already have a built D30 waiting to go into my Jeep, and I not really interested in the signs/lights. The basket is kinda cool, but it looks like it's too small for my ZJ.

One thing I am interested in finding is a D44 front end, preferebly from a Rubicon but may be interested in a Wagoneer Dana 44. I'm also looking for aftermarket ZJ bumpers (not that this is the right place to find those, haha)

well if you are interested in the basket its 42" by 32".

Back