• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 2dr. parts

88XJPioneer

NAXJA Forum User
i have pretty much the whole jeep minus the front end which is wrecked, and the motor and wiring harness, but everything else is there, will take offer on any of it, can take sum pics if u need any of anything. it is a 97 2dr. 4wd sport.

God i'd love to have those seats...Coming out west any time soon? :viking:

How about the plastic rear hatch trim on floor that goes around the latch post? Condition of carpet?
Would have to be grey.
Thanks

What about the seats? Are they power, what color and material? I'm in Bowling Green.

88XJPioneer said:
i have pretty much the whole jeep minus the front end which is wrecked, and the motor and wiring harness, but everything else is there, will take offer on any of it, can take sum pics if u need any of anything. it is a 97 2dr. 4wd sport.

Is it and automatic? I would like the front driveshaft.

I'm interested in the entire steering column, steering wheel, etc. Did the airbag deploy? If not, I'd like the entire thing. Is the steering wheel in good shape? Is it a tilt steering wheel? You say it's from a manual so that's what I need. How much shipped to 95610 Sacramento, CA? Would you take $85 shipped? I can paypal you if you want or another way of payment. I need it pretty quick as I already bought a steering column from a wrecking yard and will be bringing it back for a refund. Please let me know.

thanks,

Troy

88XJPioneer said:
airbags deployed

That's fine, I can use my airbag. Is the steering wheel in good shape? I need the entire steering column with the key. Can you do $85 shipped, I really need it because turning the Jeep on and off with a screwdriver is getting old. Please let me know. Do you take paypal? If so, what is your address. If not what is your physical address that I can send a check?

thanks,

Troy

I am looking for the emergency brake handle assembly? Is yours still any good, especialy the button itself?

Thanks, Angus

Back