• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 2 door XJ w/4.5 RE with extras in Md, ZJ wanted

hey, im very interested, but it would be my dads final call...im wondering what would be the lowest possible that you are willing to sell it for...my dads ideal range is like 5000 but im sure i could push him to 6 or MAYBE more...but im just wondering whats the lowest you will go...i love the jeep though. my ideal vehicle i want is a black XJ thats already a good rig.its good looking...give me an email @ [email protected] -thanks-chase
oh and btw i think i could probably pick it up if i bought it

Last edited:
Thursday night and 1 day 5 hours to go!!!!

I gotta get my minimum $6900, butit looks like Ebay might find me a buyer, its listed.... take alok, try yer bid, cant hurt, no one might bid...... I WILL work with anyone fromthe boards to make sure it gets home trouble free and what not..

Congratulations!!!!! :yelclap:

hey chase,.... the fun is in building it. Not buying someone else's work. Except for maybe more lift that jeep was done.... very nicely I might add.

but when you got a dad who still has a say in my vehicles, and he is anti-lifting trucks unless needed, he wouldnt like the idea of me doing it myself

Back