• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 XJ partout

so looks like i'll be coming the 27th or 28th or so to pick up the tranny. that work for you?

so looks like i'll be coming the 27th or 28th or so to pick up the tranny. that work for you?

i might be working all that weekend.... lemme know all your possible times of coming out here and i'll find out whats up with my work schedule bc i know i'm covering a vacation either that week or the week after

i'm on vacation the 14th to 21st, so the weekend before and after that i'm not free. the 27th is my next 9/80 friday off. if necessary i can maybe come some day after work to get it, but if you need help pulling it, doing it in the daytime would be a little easier

how much is the fuse block worth to ya? i have no idea what its worth i'm around tomorrow and early sunday

Sorry, I was busy all weekend.

I don't know, what were you thinking about the fuse block? I was thinking about using it for a project if its fairly cheap.

I'm most likely going to be in Boston next weekend, if you want to meet there for the rims.

mine can make boston!!!...im going next weekend to get those boggers off kyle...and if you go look in the pile of misc crap off the comanche theres a fuseblock already pulled, same as the xj one...take sunday off for a roadtrip???

yes. i fit 5 37s :D takes a little ingenuity, but definitely doable

even better, can 4 boggers on rims and 4 other rims fit in my jeep with both of us in it? now thats more of a realistic question...
they're baby boggers. of course they can. i did 5 31s on rims with all mine and my girlfriend's crap last spring break and my sub.

travis, you did have to take your subs out over thanksgiving. ;)

in the past i've fit 6 33s, 4 on rims in it at once too.

mine can make boston!!!...im going next weekend to get those boggers off kyle...and if you go look in the pile of misc crap off the comanche theres a fuseblock already pulled, same as the xj one...take sunday off for a roadtrip???

if alan has the tranny pulled by then, if you bring it out to me i'll knock off like $50 from the tires since I won't have to trek out there

Back