• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 XJ partout

i'm still torn on selling it bc i thought of pulling the shafts for spares until i get my 8.8 but running 33's dont think i'll really need em...... how much is it worth to them? lol

I *might* have a couple 27 spline 8.25 shafts still, Alan. If so we can work somethin out with those or whatever, if I can find them, and Billy's pal can have the axle...

alan, what kinda shape is that front driveshaft in?

travis, you jackass...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :D

edit: free bump. lol

motor $200
231 tcase $100
front driveshaft $25
rear driveshaft $20
gauge cluster w/ tach $30
power steering pump w/pulley $75

front fenders, 4 doors gas tank tranny radiator and seats are spoken for anything ask about

would you be willing to ship the gauge cluster? if so ill take it.

PM me and let me know!

i believe i'm getting the 15x10 soft 8's off you so this would work out with meeting up if you want the fuse block

Ya sounds good, what were you thinking for the fuse block? Let me know what you want to do with those 15x10s, I work during the week so.

hey alan i'm going to have to wait on the t-case/DS. feel free to let em go to someone else if you have people interested... worked out a way too good to pass up deal on 36" SXs and beadlocks, so i'm scratching pennies for that heh. thanks

i'll grab the front DS when i pick up the tranny, i'll need one to go wiht my SYE at least temporarily until i can find the proper length one

kyle, if you can find a zj with a 4.0, the front shaft out of that is 36" which iirc is a good length to run with an xj with a 5spd/sye... it's what anthony has in his jeepy

kyle, if you can find a zj with a 4.0, the front shaft out of that is 36" which iirc is a good length to run with an xj with a 5spd/sye... it's what anthony has in his jeepy
billy too :spin1:

oh really... time to make some phonecalls to junkyards then. maybe i'll be making a trip out to sam's sometime soon. is anyone else going soon?

kyle, i have one that i was going to use as a spare. what's it worth to you?

this is some pretty good thread hi-jackin goin on here.... :laugh3:

kyle, i have one that i was going to use as a spare. what's it worth to you?

the proper length? it depends on if i have to replace the ujoints or not. maybe $15 with junk joints and $30 or so with good ones?

Back