• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 XJ in great condition.

dhreeves

NAXJA Forum User
I'm thinking of selling my XJ so I am putting out feelers to gauge interest. I'm thinking of asking $4200obo. What do folks think?

suspension mods

- 3.5" RE lift w/ full spring packs
- Ford 8.8 w/LSD, 4.10's, and disc brakes
- Full SYE, not HnT
- JKS quicker discos
- JKS heavy duty tie rod with new ends
- RE heavy duty adjustable track bar
- extended stainless steel brake lines
- brand new shocks and steering stabilizer
- slotted and cross drilled brake rotors
- 31x10.5 BFG ATs
- factory 2.5" hitch with wiring

- 4.0HO
- auto trans
- has Cruise and all power
- heat and AC work well
- new head
- header
- 99+ intake manifold
- cold air intake
- fire power ignition
- brand new PS pump
- new champion plugs

Issues it has
- could use cutout flares. It flexes quite well and tires get into the fenders. Hard to call that an issue though. :)
- I spilled gear oil in the cargo area and could not get the smell out so I cut out a square of carpet, doesnt look great but the smell is gone.
- Needs a new windshield but has the usual Jeep rust around the windshield frame. I've not had it looked at to see if it can be replaced without a rust fix though.
- keyless entry works but I lost the fob. They can be had cheap on ebay

It has 236,000 miles but runs great and is in overall fantastic condition. I get regular compliments on how nice it is. No rips, tears, or major stains in interior and eveything works.

CIMG0802.jpg

As per the rules: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=940455

Feeler type ads aren't allowed. It has to be without question for sale with a set price. I'll leave this up for a bit but you'll need to post up what your intentions are and what asking price you'd like to have posted.

And I'll agree with Glacialbass - in this economy with that kind of mileage on the rig, I don't see you getting above $2800 or so from a Craigslist buyer.

alright, sorry yella, guess I should have read the rules. Please go ahead and delete this and I will repost as an official "for Sale" thread.

Back