• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 part out North of ATL

Ben824

NAXJA Forum User
I have a wrecked 96 XJ auto 4x4 that I had acquired for free to use for parts and I am now done with it. We didn't use much from it except the A/C compressor/Mechanical fan bracket and the radiator so most of the Jeep is still there. We were told by the family friends that gave us the Jeep that it ran great before the accident so the engine, transmission, transfercase, and axles should all be in working condition. The front axle has a damaged passenger side lower control arm mount but other than that is in good shape. If there is anything anyone wants then come get it and name a price otherwise I am taking this thing to a metal scraper. This is a you come, you pull it kinda deal. I don't care if anyone gets anything from it, I just figured I would offer up the chance to get some dirt cheap parts before it gets scraped and so that any good parts don't go to waste.

The Jeep is located in Decula, Ga. in a neighborhood off of Hamilton Mill Rd. which is exit 120 on I-85.

Any questions just ask. I am going to haul off the Jeep to the scraper in the next 2-3 so if you want something come get it!

Dammit... somebody with a trailer go grab this thing, haul to my house, use my lift/shop to strip it, then scrap the body. I could use the tranny...

Anybody?

Stump I have and F-250 and a big trailer we use to pull the bobcat with that I was going to use to haul it off so I could bring it to you and help you pull everything and then haul off what is left. You keep all the useful parts and give me an agreed upon price for it all and you can keep the tranny and sell the rest or use what you need. Let me know if that sounds like a fair deal and we can talk details.

If I had truck to pull my trailer I'd go get it....but alas....

Stump I have and F-250 and a big trailer we use to pull the bobcat with that I was going to use to haul it off so I could bring it to you and help you pull everything and then haul off what is left. You keep all the useful parts and give me an agreed upon price for it all and you can keep the tranny and sell the rest or use what you need. Let me know if that sounds like a fair deal and we can talk details.

Well shit, that just might work. Let's hash out a few details. Shoot me an email when you get a chance, [email protected]

Last edited:
If I still had a truck, this would be in my backyard for future use.

I might could use some plastic from the interior.....

for my MJ.

We will be having a Jeep stripping party (heh heh....)at my place probably on the weekend of the 23rd, 24th, and 25th. The only thing I need out of the interior is the rear seat, brackets, and seat belts. Everything else should be up for grabs. Its grey interior, and its a sport model.

My kids birthday is on the 24th. Ugghh. Like I could go anyways......

Well, the weekend of the 30th is when my buddy is getting the drivetrain stuff. So, I guess it will be a multiple weekend stripper party.

Oh how I need dash parts for the 94! :D

Come down to my place next weekend or the weekend after... get what you need. :D

If I had a diesel VW i'd be all over that! :D

Back