• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 2wd $2800

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockslut

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 93 Silverado extended cab C1500 2wd short bed truck. It has 168k miles. Has a newer GM 5.7 crate engine. Auto, full power including driver seat. Newer R134a A/C conversion that blows super cold. New tuneup including O2 sensor, Cat converter, new tires, and new wiper module. Flowmaster exhaust, tilt column and cruise control, brakes in good condition, newer style mirrors, Bedliner, full tow package with brake controller.

Was a grandpa truck for years. I have the original owners manual and window sticker. Truck has a few dents and scrapes but nothing major or difficult to repair. Silver with grey interior.

Got 16+ mpg on a road trip and 13+ mpg towing a small trailer to the ocean and back recently. Recently smogged with extremely low numbers. Currently registered also.

Only selling due to possible upcoming layoff. Very solid truck with many miles left in it.

$2800 OBO
916-804-5020

sorry to hear the bad news :/

im looking into Clear Lake PD... my uncle rides with the Iron Pigs up there and he keeps bugging me to apply there...they don't pay much but i like it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back