• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 Cherokee w/ 32's and D44 rear $1400 obo

yellowxj

NAXJA Forum User
91 Jeep Cherokee, 3.5" home brew lift. D44 rear. ok 32" tires. BFG MT's in the back and AT's in the front. Runs good. Wrangler front bumper. Power seats dont work great, head liner sags. Good for trails or DD. Body is straight, no rust. The missing piece of door trim is in the back. Paint looks good but has a lot of clear coat peeling.

interior is tan with no tears in the seats and the carpet looks good too. OOPps. I forgot. The bottom of the rear seat is missing. I dont know why. And its smells a little bit like chainsaw inside. I left mine in the rear and I think it leaked a little gas inside. I havent tried to clean the inside.

4.0 Auto w/231 I believe. I'll check tomorrow to be sure on the tcase. Has the complete factory tow hook bracket sets up front w/ no hooks, has the factory tcase and fuel tank skids.

I'll try to get some interior pics tomorrow.

1977 Chevy K5 Cheyenne Blazer

350 4 bolt main engine(stock bore and stroke with maybe 6000 miles on it)
882 heads(ported and polished with supposed bigger valves)
Edelbrock Torker II intake
Holley 670 Truck Avenger carb
Melling #MTC1 Stage 2 Torque cam 204/214 dur @ 50 .420 .443 lift
Flowtech Headers
Cloyes Double roller timing set
brand new Ford Windstar electric fans with temp control
350 Turbo tranny(6000 miles on it maybe)
33x12.50x15 Hankook DynaPro M/T's(6000 miles)

NP203 transfer case
10 bolt front and 12 bolt rear with 3.08 gears

mechanically sound, would drive anywhere

body need work(typical rot for trucks of that year)

pass side rocker needs replaced, small spots in both front floorboards need patched, small dent above passenger side taillight, bubbling above both rear wheels

dependably driven everyday just needs some cosmetic work to have a slick looking truck

will sell for $2500 OBO or trade for lifted XJ in decent shape

if interested email me at [email protected] or call my cell 423-400-6374 and ask for Keith

015.jpg

014.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

Played a bit on the rock pile today. Drove down the highway. Probably needs a real alignment. Would be a great trail rider for someone.

Back