• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 cherokee for Sale

psullivam

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Hey Colorado friends. I havent posted a lot here, specially in the Past year or so but this is my biggest post of them all. I unfortunately have to sell me cherokee to pay for my broken down daily driver, I know, I know VW Passat (stick up for me dutch) and onto the good and bad stuff

91 Jeep Cherokee
200,000 miles (engine was rebuilt roughly 10 years ago)
Aw4 Automatic
NP231
33" BFG mud terrains
15x10 black steeles. piratically new. with wheel spacers

Front end
-Dana 30 4.88 gears OX locker with electric switch. works Every time
-Front bumper from M40 Moab 4x4 outpost with steering box brace
-Custom hiem joint high steering (finished, just needs paint and little grinding and welding to clean up)

Rear end
-Dana 44 open (I have new 4.88 gears and spool TO BE INSTALLED)

Suspension
-TnT Y-link long arm kit with flat belly pan (amazing)
-5.5 rough country coils with rubicon mono tube shocks
-5.5 Rubicon Express leaf springs with TnT's original boomerang shackles and skyjacker shocks M.O.R.E longer spring perches help with axle wrap
- all four corners are bump stopped almost perfectly
front has about 2.5 inch up travel
rear has about 4-3 inch of up travel
-Custom rear bumper

The bad thing is its slightly broke down. There is no rear carrier or gears in it. BUT I do have new spool and 4.88 gears to be installed. It was some small body dents and cracks in the paint nothing major. The bottom is completely rust free. There is a cargo rack built into the back where the spare tire is positioned underneath. The engine is stock besides the brakes. I installed a master cylinder and brake booster from a Grand Cherokee which is a night and day difference in the brake power.

Needs
-thermostat and flushed radiator
-new passenger side UCA bushing
-rear end gears and carrier
-clean up custom steering

The Jeep has been sitting for little less than year. I am putting it up for sale AS IS but I am going to start putting it together and fixing repairs.

$4,000 right now and price will go up as major repairs are made.

Serious enquirers only, please message me for questions and details.

Did i mention it made the cover of 4 Wheel drive magazine :D

heres the craigs list add

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4797922199.html

1010623_10201410506599404_1652968949_n.jpg

Back