• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 Cherokee for sale in Findlay, OH $3K OBO

grasseater

NAXJA Forum User
Selling the cherokee. Haven't wheeled for a long time and had to buy a vehicle I could camp & fly fish out of with the family. Since I'm taking a hiatus from wheeling, I'm selling the Jeep. As those of you who know/ knew me are aware, the move to Ohio has consumed tons of time & I just don't use it anymore. The '91 runs great & has a D44 rear / D30 front with open Yukon 4.56, Rusty's 4.5 & 2" spacers, JKS quick disco's, Daystar poly trans & motor mounts, Dynomax cat back, K&N in the stock box, AX 15, 33" conti muds on AR767, Tom Woods short shaft kit & CV shaft, Currie HD steering and a brand spankin new steering box with C-ROK inner and outer reinforcement, Yakima load bars (no stock roof rack).

Looking for $3k OBO. I also have a set of factory Ecco's & the stock tie rod/ drag link & rear drive shaft that I'll throw in if anyone wants the stuff.

Cheers!

Back