• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'91/'93 random parts. AW4/NP231

bdahlg

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys,
Thought i'd post here as well instead of just craigslist. This stuff has just been sitting in my basement and i figured i'd get rid of it. All this is copy/paste. Calling/texting 203-410-3320 or email [email protected], or post here obviously.

Thanks
Brett

Local pick up only. All parts below were operating fine when i took them off. My brother totaled his jeep cherokee, which was stick, so i swapped the transmission into mine.

1991 AW4 Automatic Transmission - Came off a 1991 4x4 Cherokee. Has all required bolts and flywheel/dustcover, breather tubes, wiring, NSS etc. Just no cooling lines. Has 215k on it and never abused (driven for the past 100k). Shifted firm before removed. $150

AX15/AW4 tranny crossmembers - $20 a piece

NP231 transfer case - this is out of a 1993 cherokee. probably only used in 2wd its entire life. has about 210K and driveshaft connected. $100

front driveshaft for automatic cherokee - $30

Shifter lever for AW4 w/tranny hub mount - $10

Clutch and flywheel - and friction plate. I wanted to replace the clutch since i had the tranny out. This pretty much looks brand new and probably has more them 70% life left. $85

Rough country short arms for 4.5" lift - $20 for pair

ECM for 1991 cherokee laredo automatic - $75

Harbor freight tranny jack - used it like 3 times. $50

brake pedal for automatic - $10

tcase to shifter connector - automatic. $5

a bunch of scrap metal, including a ~5ft 2x4 3/16" box steel

bump. need all of this stuff gone by next week because i am moving and am not taking anything with. otherwise, its going to scrap

Back