• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'90 XJ for sale

lil' XJ

NAXJA Forum User
'90 XJ. 6.5" lift. 4.0. Auto. 4 dr. 33's. Runs good. No doors. Clean title.

The good:
New Rockkrawler frt. coils
New Rockkrawler adj. LCA's
New Rockkrawler HD adj. trackbar w/ HD bracket
New homemade adj. UCA's
Recently created rear bastard pack
8.8 rear welded(spiders & tubes)
Comes w/ TJ shafts. TJ D30 housing. New TJ calipers, rotors & brake pads. S/S brakelines. 4 35x12.5 x16 MT. Angle iron for beefing up unibody. 2x2" sq. tubing for beefy DS.

The bad:
Tilt wheel needs to be replaced($29)
Needs wider wheels($60)
Was a manual, now auto(manually shifted)(Free if your creative or $64)
TC shifter bracket($5)

This is not a DD. I hate to sell this seeing as it is so close to being completed, but I think my family would enjoy a TT more. All the hard work is done. If you put wider wheels on it, or wheel spacers in the rear, you could wheel it now. As it sits I'll take $2,100 or if I fix/repair above items(the bad) I'll let it go for $2,600(my time is expensive). It you want me to fix/repair it, it will be turn key ready to rock. Located just south Dallas,Texas. Please call (817)903-0918 as I am not able to get on here very often anymore.Thanks for looking.

I will post pic's as soon as the inclement weather has resided. This XJ has not been wheeled, only 'tested' (fitment test) since everything was installed. If you would like to come & look @ it, I have access to some 'proven grounds' out back that will more than prove the capability of this rig to you. I can prove this rig's capability to you even w/ the 'bad' things listed abo be disappointed ! Thank you for your time.

IAFF LOCAL 3164

Last edited:
Back