• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 Cherokee 2dr with 8" lift

brians90cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
:bawl:Just moved to town and no longer have the space to keep it, needing cash for new Furnace ,Central air, and ductwork for new house. So here it is:

90 Jeep Cherokee 4X4, 4.0l , Auto, red with like new tan interior. Jeep has an 8 inch Rubicon Express lift with all the superflex joints, Edelbrock remote res. shocks in front, Bilstein Stainless shocks for the rear. Needs a slip yoke eliminater kit installed and rear brake line and rear shocks installed to finish. I do have SYE on a busted case (Bought from a friend) as well as a spare tranny/transfer case. 3 sets of stock wheels 2 sets with stock tires. Spare rear axle 8.25". Also have center console for it as well as some other parts I'm sure that I am forgetting. This was built for some serious offroad, but would be very streetable. I was planning 33's or 35's. Title in Hand. $2,000 OBO :shocked:

Will post pics later today, Just like to see someone put it to good use.
Thanks,
Brian

Here is some pics shot today, will try to get more, better pics tomorrow.

Picture166.jpg

What does the lift completely consist of? I see the shocks and rubicon express, but how does the lift break down? Example, I see short arms, are they fixed or adjustable? I see drop brackets, are those Rubicon as well? What size leafs and by who? Shackles? ect.

All RE up front, RE Springs as well as a set of pucks, short arms upper and lower fixed with RE flex joints, RE track bar with Flex joint and bracket, RE Drop brackets, drop pitman arm unsure of make. Rusty's braided front brake lines. Edelbrock remote res. shocks in front.
All Terra Flex out back with some added leaves wedges to keep pinion angle and shackles. Do have some spare leaves with 8.25 axle as well. Have Bilstien stainless shocks for rear.
Thanks,
Brian

how is the body (rust/dents)?

sorry for asking all the questions, I have a buddy looking for an xj project right now.

In really good shape compared to many other jeeps around its age. Kinda dusty from the move in pics, but you can tell it was taken care of. Few rust spots starting to bubble up under the paint, Dent in drivers front fender were door hinge is out of place, dent pulls out easily, but when door is opened it catches fender.

Also have a set of newer style painted fender flares for it as well. I also have another front bumper with factory bumper gaurds and factory squared driving lights. Lights are worthless. I do have wagonneer style grill somwere as well have to look for it. I also have the factory front engine skid. I am sure there is more that I am forgetting.

It has factory rubber mat instead of carpet. also has a ribbed cargo mat, looks homemade but works well. Interior is like new, all Vinyl with a few cracks in front seats. I even have the factory spare somewere.

Questions are good, everyone should ask lots of questions about anything they are considering spending cash on. If you can think of anything else, just ask and I'll answer them as best I can.

Would be an easy project to finish, and a nice project when finished. Well worth what I am asking for it, losing money, but gaining garage space back right now is needed. Would look great with the bumpers/ rear quarter gaurds you have for sale Jake.

BTW, my mom is in Wisconsin right now, Gilman.

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:
Back