• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8-ProComp XTerrain tires and 4 wheels

smokinlib1

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a total of 8 ProComp XTerrain's, 4 of them are mounted on 15x8 ProComp "D" window steel wheels. The mounted tires have about 70% wear and have lots of rock rash (big understatement:laugh:) and some tread chunks missing but no sidewall gashes, the 4 unmounted have about 40% wear and are in much better shape. The wheels have normal rash on the outside of the beads. Check out the pics on my Craigslist posting@ http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/1994437082.html
I just got all new tires and wheels and need to get rid of these.
$250 takes everything for you guys here on NAXJA. You'll have to pick them up.
I'm also willing to trade them for a set of 4 door Bushwackers.

SOLD!! SOLD!! Thanks everyone!! It wasn't a NAXJA guy but they are going to a Cherokee

looks like he is sellin em again lol

Damn!! Not me, that's the guy I sold them to!!:roflmao:Anybody fool enough to pay $450 for those, well.....They were almost shot and had big chunks missing but whatever. Hope nobody on here is dumb enough to pay that for them!!

Last edited:
haha well mine went from rock house to crack whores to WHOOPS did i say that out loud!!!!

Back