• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'78 Ford HP D44, warns, parts for sale

bradm

NAXJA Forum User
i'm not a regular on the board, but i hear that ford front ends are popular with XJ guys. i'm scrapping my D44 SAS project for my Bronco, so i have a lot of parts i'm selling. i figured someone on the naxja board might be in the market for some of this stuff. it's all located in nashville, tn. Buyer pays shipping. here is the list:

1. Ford '78 Dana 44 front end complete hub to hub with tie rod, drag link and track bar--------$200
2. Complete set of Warn axle shafts for '78-'79 Ford D44 front end. new in box-----$400
3. Set of brand new in box rotors for D44---$50
4. Pair of new in box Spicer 760-X U joints----$40
5. Set of Warn hubs new in box----$50

let me know if interested,
-brad ([email protected])

how much to ship the hubs to 92371 zip I wish those axels would fit my 77 EB bronco axel. I would buy them in a hart beat. thanks

What are the specs on the D44? WMS, bolt pattern, gears, DS/PS drop etc......interested.

the warns are sold.
the d44 is driver side drop, hp, fullsize out of a '78 Bronco. not sure on the width. it is complete from hub to hub. have been told it has stock 3.50 gears, but have not verified that.
the hubs and the axle have a serious buyer, if that falls through, i will try and get shipping information for you. he is supposed to let me know by tommorrow

the Warn shafts are sold and the D44 is sold. also the ujoints are sold. i have the following left:

1. Set of Warn Standard Hubs. New in box. 19 Spline. Metal caps.----$50
2. Two Raybestos ProStop rotors. New in boxes. 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern----$50

Hubs located in Knoxville, TN (37916). Rotors located in Nashville, TN (37215).
Buyer pays shipping. Let me know if interested. [email protected]
thanks,
-brad

Back