• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7.5k for a Turbo'd XJ. Sure.

That's redonk. Why not just angle the pipes down a little farther and put a small wheel set on the turbo spindle?

The pics werent working for me, but i finally got them to work.... it was worth the effort. Im surprised it doesnt have an hks type BOV.

I'd like to see what happens to that turbo when it gets nice and hot then gets hit with a splash of water.

Wait, am I looking at that correctly? He has the turbo under the truck??

10K HID? Gotta be indigo at that point. Maybe that's why he needs those 13 lights.

Zinc coated rotors are retarded. The coating wears off after about 500 miles.

x2 most rotors are coated in zinc before they are turned anyways. I got me some awesome best brake zinc rotors dude!!!!

Rear mounted Turbo's are a relatively common way to boost something for cheap. Saves the cost of building / buying a manifold etc. They've been around in the F-body world for a while. They have HELLACIOUS turbo lag though.

F-body and a lot of Corvettes use them because there is no room under the hood for a good sized turbo.

Trunk turbos anybody?
normal_paul_major_twin_turbo01.jpg

Back