• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5th annual TSF Thanksgiving run

Well my plans recently changed so I might be coming from bonney lake. I would be leaving friday morning to head over then come back sunday morning. Are you guys wheelin friday? I might finally get to meet some of you guys!

Well my plans recently changed so I might be coming from bonney lake. I would be leaving friday morning to head over then come back sunday morning. Are you guys wheelin friday? I might finally get to meet some of you guys!

I'm leaving Thursday night from Bothell if you want to convoy down.

Wut time were you plannin on leavin? And when would you be near puyallup?

Wow, so I'm counting a possible 20 rigs, and maybe 30 people! I'm sure glad I'm not leading this run. :D

It sounds like the majority are planning on camping during some part of the weekend. If the plan is to still stay at Horse Camp (?), then I think we should be able to fit everyone in. Horse Camp has a decent sized loop to it, so we'll probably end up taking the whole place over.

I will volunteer to lead a night run Friday night. We'll shoot to depart sometime between 7 and 8:00. Not sure on the route, but I'll have one planned by then. It will depend a lot of conditions and vehicles.

Just over three weeks to go!

Thursday for me too..

already got my camping gear stacked up waiting to be tossed in/on/under the rig

Thursday unless I'm working. There is a high probability that my upcoming job will have me working Friday and Saturday. :(

I will be leaving Thursday night, I would guess around 6 but it might be earlier if We don't have any thanksgiving plans. I will lead the north end convoy to deat... I mean victory.

Bigpimpinben and I should be there Thursday night. Assuming I get my jeep going.

$10 for two years

Damn that's cheap compared to the 5 bucks a day at evans creek

Here are a couple of pictures from last year, too much fun! party1:

IMG_3673.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

IMG_3672.jpg

What's the snow situation up there?

Damn, I miss my MJ.

Back