• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th in Big Bear

Jump This

Just another minion!
I'll be up at the cabin for the next four or five days, we are planning on a BBQ this Saturday, if anyone wants to stop bye...PM me and I'll make sure I have enough food for you!

Rick

Jump This said:
I'll be up at the cabin for the next four or five days, we are planning on a BBQ this Saturday, if anyone wants to stop bye...PM me and I'll make sure I have enough food for you!

Rick
QUIT BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR F^&%$NG CABIN!!!!!!!!

just kidding, you can keep bragging.

:kissyou:

would if i could but i am still in Florida working and when i get home on the 2nd or 3rd i am going to go to the river house with my baby girl!!! 3+ days of coolness in the 115 degree heat and 74 degree watter!!!!!!!!

Mr.OverKill said:
would if i could but i am still in Florida working and when i get home on the 2nd or 3rd i am going to go to the river house with my baby girl!!! 3+ days of coolness in the 115 degree heat and 74 degree watter!!!!!!!!

WTF are you doing in Florida Troy?

Jump This said:
WTF are you doing in Florida Troy?
i told you, WORK!!!!

:D

I am in jacksonville working on one of the ships here, 14 hour days, 10 in a row!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Are you taking your rig, or is this a relaxation trip?

Jump This said:

Rick

Hey Rick....My wife, kid and I will be there! We were wanting to check out the bb scene during the 4th

djblade311 said:
Hey Rick....My wife, kid and I will be there! We were wanting to check out the bb scene during the 4th

Let me know if you want to come on over, you know where I live!

And we are testing for the BBQ at Moab......should be yummmmmy!

Damn that's tempting, too bad I gotta pick up the wife at the airport.Hasta

Jump This said:
Let me know if you want to come on over, you know where I live!

And we are testing for the BBQ at Moab......should be yummmmmy!

yea we want to come over if thats cool. What time? I'll bring some beer. Are you and Bonnie heading over to the lake for the works?

djblade311 said:
yea we want to come over if thats cool. What time? I'll bring some beer. Are you and Bonnie heading over to the lake for the works?

Come on over any time you want , we will be eating around 4ish.
We also plan on heading over to the firework show, we have never been there on the 4th, so we don't know for sure where to go, but we will find someplace!

Hey Rick,

I'll be up there this weekend. If you still want me to work on your Ford heads, and willing to drag them up the hill, I'll grabem.

BTW, I know a good spot to view the fireworks.

;)

so the fireworks will be on Friday and the BBQ on Saturday? I think we were planning a Friday only deal but we'll see about staying overnight

Russ Pottenger said:
Hey Rick,

I'll be up there this weekend. If you still want me to work on your Ford heads, and willing to drag them up the hill, I'll grabem.

BTW, I know a good spot to view the fireworks.

;)

I still don't have the damn things off yet!
I only need to remove the manifolds now....but it has been damn hot out here recently and I have been having a hard time getting my old butt out of bed in time to spend any garage time before I head to work....Yeah, I know, that is pathetic but....

But.....we are looking for a good spot to view the fireworks,
what do you suggest?

djblade311 said:
so the fireworks will be on Friday and the BBQ on Saturday? I think we were planning a Friday only deal but we'll see about staying overnight

Wait a moment here......oooops, the BBQ IS on Friday.
Do the cooking thing, then the eating thing, then the skyshow thing!

Damn, glad you caught that Josh!

:banghead:

I usually watch the fireworks from Division. Its just before Starvation Flats.
If you go much further down, traffic will be a #itch getting back when the show ends. You'll will be at the very end of the lake with good visibility.
One year I viewed the show from the village, and it took about a hour to get back to the cabin.

Back