• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4340 Chromoly Axles for Dana 30 - 10% off Naxja Special!

I need a price on Gear and install kits for Jeep Waggoneer D44 front and rear. The front is a low pinion as is the rear. I need a full spool for the rear and a auto(lunchbox) for the front.

4.88 or 5.13 gear ratio please

Thanks

If those axle shafts break, I am assuming the warranty only covers to replace the shafts, not the damage it does to other parts. I am asking this because my short side shaft broke and ruined my ARB air locker :(

Warranty is on the axles not other parts. These axles are STRONG and have a great warranty.

If those axle shafts break, I am assuming the warranty only covers to replace the shafts, not the damage it does to other parts. I am asking this because my short side shaft broke and ruined my ARB air locker :(

uh oh - i have the yukon dana 30 shafts - hope nothing happens to them! also have the yukon super joints - so far so good... can you send me a quote with studs, pressed on bearing (pretty much ready to install!) shafts for the dana 44 rear xj? 30 spline... thanks!

Do you carry replacment outers for the Warn hub conversion that use the Spicer 5-760x u joints?

Add a pair of HD axle tube seals for $55!
product_image_4.gif

I thought I saw this asked already, but couldn't find it, soo...

the pic shows the old style "O ring" seals where as the new style is a solid rubber seal... which one are you selling?
thanks

I thought I saw this asked already, but couldn't find it, soo...

the pic shows the old style "O ring" seals where as the new style is a solid rubber seal... which one are you selling?
thanks

I could I just order the HD axle seals for the 30 for $55 or is that an upgrade for a promotion? Shipping to 91932?

Last edited:
Back