• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 BFG 33x12.5R15 mounted on Chrome AR Wheels

knuckleuppunk

NAXJA Forum User
Title pretty much says it all. I have 4 BFG A/T tires mounted on chrome American Racing Wheels. These came off my XJ about 6 months ago after we got sponsored. They are mounted and balanced and hold air perfectly. There are no plugs or patches on these tires as well.

There is quite a bit of tread left of these tires for sure. The chrome has some rust and they might clean up with polish, but I make no promises (look at the pics - they're not too bad). They included the center caps too.

I'm cleaning out the garage for a move and I need these gone. At this price, you could even buy them as spares.

First $225 cash takes them.

s8000205.jpg

s8000201.jpg

s8000203.jpg

s8000202.jpg

s8000204.jpg

Scooter - come get these things. I can't wait until the weekend because I don't want to move them. Ha!

Call me bud, you got my cell. I might be under the Heep if I miss your call, but I'm call right back.

Thanks!

He hasn't responded yet Scott (pm or this thread) I'm trying to hang on to them for him, but I'm getting flooded with request for these. If you hear from him, let me know, otherwise I gotta sell to someone else.

Thanks.

i need tires. id like to know how far id need to drive to pick them up please. or are these being held for someone still? thanks.

Scooter - come get these things. I can't wait until the weekend because I don't want to move them. Ha!

Call me bud, you got my cell. I might be under the Heep if I miss your call, but I'm call right back.

Thanks!

sorry i didn't call bro the wife was cleaning and tossed out your number plus i deleted the pm. i just got off work and on the web to pm you and saw all the post i need them but if you cant wait till sunday or monday that's cool i cant do it till then.....scooter

Sold to a fellow XJ owner. Paid more than asking price - cool cat.

Thanks for all the interest guys. If I find more XJ parts before the move, I'll post 'em up cheap.

Thanks again.

Back