• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built Dana 30, Currie Steering, 33" tires, Roof rack

the_weirdo

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
For sale. I'm putting a Dana 44 on the front end and changing bolt pattern. Parts will be available late April/early May. Located in Everett, WA. May be able to deliver within a reasonable distance. Make me an offer.

a) HP Dana 30: 4.56 Yukon gears, Yukon chromo shafts, ARB locker, LCA mini skids, RuffStuff diff cover with Lube Locker gasket, new Black Magic brake pads and Centric rotors, Ubolt pinion yoke. Drivers side knuckle has GoFerIt insert to run the Currie steering OTK. $750

b) Currie steering: new tie rod ends at the driver knuckle and pitman arm. $275.

c) 33x12.5R15 Goodyear MTR-K tires mounted on Aluminum wheels (American Racing AR-172 Baja wheels, I think). 4 tires included, no patches. Bolt pattern 5x4.5". 50% or better tread, will measure. $500.

d) 33x12.5R15 Dunlop Mud Rover spare tire on black Soft 8 wheel. Has never been run, still has the nubs on the tire. $150.

e) ROLA Roof rack: this one: https://www.etrailer.com/Roof-Basket/Rola/59504.html
Includes the extension - it covers most of the roof (I think total length is 72" but will measure). Includes crossbars that mount to the drip channel. $175.

Old picture of the roof rack and tires. Will get measurements on tire tread depth.

9PBSZpJ.jpg

You do 150 on the rack?

3rd in line for that front axle...

If I have a fighting chance against Bert and Ernie in front of me, Just send me a PM!

Roof Rack is sold.

Here's pictures of the 4 Goodyear MTR-K tires, 33x12.5R15. All tires have 10/32 or 11/32 tread depth.

2gX8kPj.jpg

AtvWxbY.jpg

4n33Sqy.jpg

WQk5VNH.jpg

D1ry5Dv.jpg

p2vRyko.jpg

put me in for 4th in the dana 30 list

Looks like Greenz is the winner of the built D30 raffle. Consider it sold. I'll contact the next person on the list if it falls through.

I'm polishing the wheels - they are coming out pretty good. Lowering to $450 for NAXJA.

Clean%20Tire_zpsyqh71273.png

I want those tires and wheels. But I'm not sure how we would go about getting them down to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want those tires and wheels. But I'm not sure how we would go about getting them down to me.

I'd be willing to meet 1/2 way, maybe in Chehalis or Castle Rock. Let's figure it out.

I'm going up on the 22nd to get the axle.

There should be plenty of room on the trailer for the tires. If you and weirdo can work out the payment thingy, Hillsboro is much closer for you than Everett. Heck I can even store them for a little while. Just throwing an option out there for ya.

Back