• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.7 Stroker Short Block

live24wheel

NAXJA Forum User
Block is from 98 XJ, bored .060 over with Keith Black IC944 Forged Pistons, on polished 4.0 rods. Zero decked. Crank is a 4 CW ground 10/10. Rod bearing have the provisions for the oil holes as well. Crank, rods and pistons are installed in the block. Will need cam bearings, Kelly's Machine will provide and install them.

Selling as a package only, will not disassemble $1200.00

No Pics, but its shiny black (engine enamel black) with brass freeze plugs and shiny silver pistons :D haha No really, I can't upload pic's, but that's what it looks like. Has been wrapped in 2 motor bags and kept inside my house its life to keep it clean.

Willing to drag this to Cali? I was about to spend a grand for a oem rebuild thats .60...then again that was a complete head build as well.

Willing to drag this to Cali? I was about to spend a grand for a oem rebuild thats .60...then again that was a complete head build as well.

lol, I wouldn't trust casual if he was the last person on earth... OP don't waste your time with this one.... Just a heads up:conceited

Back