• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4. 39.5 boggers on 15 steel wheels $350

1-tonxj

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Have 4 Boggers 39.5x 18 on steel wheels they are in good condition all hold air lowest tread point on 3 is obviously the middle they are only pinky deep the rest is obviously much deeper the 4th is newer so it's obviously better . They are grooved and siped still road worthy ,well as road worthy as a swamper gets .

for $400 I include my spare which is a 39.5 tsl with only one drive from lakewood ,co to home it's on an MRW extreme duty beadlock that only has that same trip on it ...$400 takes all 5 tires and if you don't live any further than the Denver-ish area I'll drop them off .

Any pics?

Any pics?

Nope no pictures ,But i found this internet picture which pretty well represents what they look like now as they sit on my trailer . They are grooved just like this but I did not groove the smallest lugs and the tread is about the same .

HPIM0679.jpg

Back