• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

32 Bolt Allied Bead Locks

saybye

NAXJA Forum User
four 32 bolt 15x8 allied bead locks. fits 5x4.5 (cherokee, wrangler). good condition, rims are straight with no bends or anything. rings are silver and have the usual scuffs n scratches. hold air excellent. i should have cleaned them up and taken more pics but right now this is all i have. can get more pics if needed. located in soddy daisy tn. $500 423-315-1598.

downsized_0517091303.jpg

is shipping an option? im in 28532

damn :( okies i understand man

dont really want to ship them.

...i can get them to the crawl if they are still around then, and a buyer will be there...
just offerin'

well heres the thing on that. i blew up an axle shaft and having enough of its shit i ordered cro mo replacements. so it killed my jeep allowance for the pay check. but if they are still on hand later on, im on em like white on rice...... oh and ill be on leave later this month tooo ;)

and far as the auarium, im from south florida iv seen everyone between here and there but its worth going again

cro mo replacements.

Nice. Very Nice. There's no tellin how many stock shafts I would have gone through if I hadn't got them myself.

yea it hurt the wallet a little but i know it will be worth in the long run. or untill i get a 44 for the nose lol

Back