• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 inch with 33x10.50s

your shocks (or springs maybe?) must be limiting your stuff then... or, possibly you've not really flexed it out?
i had to bumpstop to run 31's (let alone 33's) to keep the tire off hte wheel well when stuffed.

steering stops, I simply pulled the stock bolt out, went to the hardware store got a longer bolt (same size/thread). fiddled with the adjustment until a was able to keep the tire off the inside of the lower wheel well (or control arm depending on which contacts first) cut the excess of the bolt, reinstalled and tightened the jamb nut down.

bump stops, I went cheap and installed 2 hockey pucks each side on the lower spring perch.
Out back my overload leafs keep the tires out of the wheel well, so, nothing was required there.

All mess with my steering stops when the time comes like you said. I was planning on using hockey pucks as well but how did you install them?

For the rear I am building a S-10 bastard pack and will be using the overload leaf so after I cut and fold my rear fenders all see if I need to bump stop.

shoe goo to hold the pucks in place.
i would never have believed it would do the trick, but, friend had done the hockey puck deal long before I, and gave me left over pucks and the remaining shoe goo...

I would have looked into a 3M product, or 2 part epoxy... but, 2 years now and the shoe goo is still solid... I'm amazed.

Back