• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3/4" D-Rings! $12/each or $18/pair, Free Shipping!

I have run those same type of D rings for 10 years on my rig. I just turned them around so the lettering was on the back side. With free shipping this is a good deal, china crap or not.

I've got a set that looks just like this and I've used them quite a bit without any problem. In for another pair!

Funny, I just had to tug a Honda Civic out of a snow bank tonight. I couldn't get my 3" tow strap through the tie down loop under the bumper, so jury-rigged a few loops of rope. Was thinking I need to get D-Rings at home here while I was driving home.

Two sets ordered.

David Bricker / SYR

There are several brands that are NOT made in China, each to his own on that.

The ones I use I get from a friend who owns a Crane Service (his supplier) for them, chokers and the like they are quality pieces with a good finish. I did have prior knowledge of them from when I owned the towing companies in Denver area some years back.

It just one of those things for me like snatch blocks, winches, recovery straps and even First Aid kits, I use a EMT First Responder Kit. The question I ask myself is do I want too bet my life on what ever it might be.

I feel the same way about cheap tools, I'm too poor to buy cheap over and over or have one break and hurt me. Like a cheap 3/4" drive socket set with a breakover bar I bought and a 2 1/4" socket broke while working on my JD tractor broke 2 fingers and 15 stiches in my forehead where it hit the tractor.

Got all the weekend orders. They will go out today. Thanks!

And for anyone concerned because they are made in China. We used two of them this weekend to pull a completely dead xj out of the woods at Rausch creek, he had no drive and killed the battery winch himself out of the black trail we were on. The d-rings had quite a few "running starts" on them to get the xj up and over some obstacles so they were certainly being pushed to the limits. No issues at all.

Last edited:
Back