• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

22 lr and 223 Ammo

UnlimitedMatt

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have one box of Winchester 22lr Hollow Point, 36 gr, 555 pack. $100

I have one box of Federal 22lr Auto Match, 40 gr, 325 pack. $60

I have two boxes of Federal 223, 55 gr, Full Metal Jacket, 100 pack. $60 each.

All prices are OBO.

Trades welcome if it has to do with sliding around on dirt roads or things with frames or other rootytootypointandshooties.

Hmmmm........

The Winchester hollow point 555 pack is $30 at Bass Pro shops

The Federal Auto Mach 325 pack is $14.95 at Walmart.

Just sayin.........:dunno:

Hmmmm........

The Winchester hollow point 555 pack is $30 at Bass Pro shops

The Federal Auto Mach 325 pack is $14.95 at Walmart.

Just sayin.........:dunno:

That is what their website says, but when is the last time you actually put your hands on some?

Just saying...

Also, I clearly said OBO so make an offer or move along.

Actually, your post prompted me to head over to the Walmart....... and I bought a box of that Auto Match....... for $14.95. It was the only box they had though.

"or move along."........... Ok Mr. Crankypants......... :laugh:

Actually, your post prompted me to head over to the Walmart....... and I bought a box of that Auto Match....... for $14.95. It was the only box they had though.

"or move along."........... Ok Mr. Crankypants......... :laugh:

You are correct on the crankypants.

So, would you like to sell you 22lr? ;)

Sure......... $60

:gag:

Seems fair in this free market we live in.

I might be willing to trade if would you accept a set of XJ doors. ROR

Hey Troy which Walmart? I called every Walmart this morning as well as yesterday morning and noone had 22 in there shipments just various 12 guage loads

Hey Troy which Walmart? I called every Walmart this morning as well as yesterday morning and noone had 22 in there shipments just various 12 guage loads

Sorry to hijack your post Duffman.

I was at Murdochs in Littleton this morning and they had an ass-ton of Hornady 22lr. Probably at least 25-30 boxes. I didn't look at the price though.

Last edited:
No shit, I have never checked murdochs for ammo, I work directly behind that one too.

Back