• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2014 keeps getting worse and worse

Haha. Well I think most of us here aren't out to screw people and just want the damage repaired and made right. But that's too much to ask anymore. You have to have a lawyer that will drain their life for anything to get done. It's crazy it's like that anymore.(not saying lawyers are out to screw people either. But that's the concept most people have when getting sued. )

Yeah like that illegal immigrant that's suing the fire/rescue company that saved his pitiful life when they extracted him from his car that was flipped in a stream from the flood. He lived and barely a scratch from the accident or the rescue...... His attorney is basing the suit on the allegation that they took too long to find him and get him out....... And his client now suffers from nightmares.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/03/04/man-rescued-during-september-floods-looks-to-sue-rescuers/

Deport that entitlist asshat and his attorney.

Last edited:
Dealing with getting rear ended by someone WITH insurance take my advice and get a lawyer. This shit is just ridiculous anymore. You have to be the asshole with a lawyer to get anything accomplished. Save yourself the hassle down the road and lawyer up now

Lawyers typically won't rep for a physical damage only claim, there's no money in it for them in this state. If you do get one, remeber they don't work for free, say goodbye to 1/3 of any settlement plus their fees.

Yeah like that illegal immigrant that's suing the fire/rescue company that saved his pitiful life when they extracted him from his car that was flipped in a stream from the flood. He lived and barely a scratch from the accident or the rescue...... His attorney is basing the suit on the allegation that they took too long to find him and get him out....... And his client now suffers from nightmares.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/03/04/man-rescued-during-september-floods-looks-to-sue-rescuers/

Deport that entitlist asshat and his attorney.[/QUOTE

What, He's an illegal Immigrant ...you can't tell me he's not a strong swimmer without fear of water .

Troy lowball the hell out of him,

OMG......:gag:

There's a short joke in there just begging to be thrown out there........ :D

Ya know why firemans balls are bigger than police balls?

They sell more tickets! :roflmao: I'll be here all week folks, don't forget to tip your bartenders and waitresses

totaled at a fair price, or totaled and your screwed to buy anything even remotely similar?

Based off him buying back and parting I'm guessing he got less than he wanted. You can fight what they valued the truck at btw. You just have to be able to prove it. I fought and got a 20% increase in valuation.

Back