• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2013 Crawl Registration

I need 2 shirts, one small, one large...

Not having internet at home has been inconvenient =/

I will get the rest done ASAP!

Shirt orders are cut off!

I did get a couple more last night and early this morning, yours will still be counted. Lucky for you I was traveling for work all day yesterday and got home real late...so I didn't get a chance to total everything up.

Registrations will still be taken up to the day before, but you will not be able to order a shirt. Those will be primarily for registration fees, meal tickets, and raffle ticket purposes.

Shirt orders are cut off!

I did get a couple more last night and early this morning, yours will still be counted. Lucky for you I was traveling for work all day yesterday and got home real late...so I didn't get a chance to total everything up.

Registrations will still be taken up to the day before, but you will not be able to order a shirt. Those will be primarily for registration fees, meal tickets, and raffle ticket purposes.

I timed that horribly. Just made plans to come down today.

Keep me in mind if there happens to be an extra 2x and three small shirts.

If I'm reading this correctly I think Tim got your shirt(s) ordered

Is anyone making a cake for July 5th?

mac 'wheeling on my birthday' gyvr

I laugh as I'm talking to him on the phone.

mac 'you sound like my wife' gyvr

Lol, and I'm talking to mac right now.

I like mac more than I do T some days.

Fore 'no sex with mac tho' Wheeler

I heard you tried and broke the bed in the trailer

I heard you tried and broke the bed in the trailer

Actually, that was him and John.

mac 'its a BOD thing, you wouldn't understand :looney:' gyvr

Back