• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2008 Winterfest Picture Thread

When I took the picture, I was parked near that pile of concrete slabs in the middle of the "left half" of the quarry (to the left when you enter the quarry). When you get to the top of the climb and continue a little bit, you end up overlooking Purgatory and dropping down to the ridge that runs along the top of Purg.

Well, I only took a couple at the end of the day.

wf08chris_copy2.jpg

wf08chris2.jpg

wf08ron.jpg

wf08ron2.jpg

xj4life said:
where's this climb at?

The quarry climb is on my computer. I'll try to get it loaded today.

edit: sorry, thought brian was asking where the climb video was at that I took.........but either way, I'll have the quarry climb up tonight. ..............pat or brian will have to answer as to where that pic was taken

Good shootin Gene, its a shame the camera has a hard time showing how nasty that climb really is.

DSC00975.jpg

Still using the brake lines as limit straps? :twak:

Looks Good! I wish I could have been there.

Neal

Last edited:
I need to talk to the guy from Cinci who has my axle shafts that I neglected to pick up, and the guy from Cinci with the video of my ZJ.
Same person?
Not sure.
Contact me, so I can get those shafts and that video.
Hasta.

Worked out great, kept the area from becoming a muddy mess, and only caught on fire a few times :eyes: The MWC Volunteer Fire Dept. kept an eye on it :D

Back